Polish Language Services
Polish speaking staff work with people whose primary language is Polish who have alcohol/drug abuse problems, including those with co-occurring mental health disorders.
- To help men and women overcome their substance abuse problems through engagement in residential treatment followed by referral to outpatient/after care services.
- To improve clients’ living conditions as well as their mental and physical health.
- Culturally and linguistically responsive services, including Polish speaking staff
- Assessment using the Global Appraisal of Individual Needs (GAIN)
- Residential substance abuse treatment (minimum 25 hours groups and individual sessions a week)
- Outpatient treatment and after care services
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Housing assistance
- Community-based and case management services
- On-site medical care
- Vocational and educational services
- Spiritual services
- Family sessions
- Recovery support services /AA, NA Polish speaking meetings
- Health Education services/HIV testing and counseling
- Drug screening
Contact Polish speaking staff at (312) 226-7984 ext 535/313.